Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What to Do When You Feel LONELY...


When we feel lonely, with the feeling that the whole world forgot about us, when we feel that even our family and friends somehow, gave their backs to us, here it is portions of Scripture that will build up your faith and confidence in the Lord and to help you get up on your feet and be victorious.

Hebrews 13:5
God has said,
   "Never will I leave you;
      never will I forsake you."

Matthew 28:20
"And surely I am with you always, 
                  to the very end of the age."

1 Samuel 12:22
 "For the sake of his great name the LORD will not reject his people, because the LORD was pleased to make you his own."

Isaiah 41:10
"So do not fear, for I am with you;
       do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
       I will strengthen you and help you;
       I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


John 14:18
"I will not leave you as orphans; 
                            I will come to you."

John 14:1
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. 
                           Trust in God; trust also in me."

Deuteronomy 33:27
"The eternal God is your refuge,
       and underneath are the everlasting arms.
       He will drive out your enemy before you,
       saying, 'Destroy him!'

Psalm 147:3
"He heals the brokenhearted
       and binds up their wounds."


Romans 8:35-39
"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written:
   "For your sake we face death all day long;
      we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered." No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Deuteronomy 4:31
"For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your forefathers, which he confirmed to them by oath."

Deuteronomy 31:6 
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Psalm 27:10
"Though my father and mother forsake me,
            the LORD will receive me."

Isaiah 54:10
"Though the mountains be shaken
       and the hills be removed,
       yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
       nor my covenant of peace be removed,"
       says the LORD, who has compassion on you."


1 Peter 5:7
"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

Psalm 46:1
"God is our refuge and strength,
       an ever-present help in trouble."
 
Now, if you don't know Jesus Christ as your personal savior and Lord, today is the day for you to do it.  Romans: 10:9-13 says:
"That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.".

After you read this Scripture, please make this prayer by faith:
Heavenly Father:..........................................................................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins.  I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven.  Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus!   In Jesus Name, Amen.
If you read this Prayer and truely believe the words you read, then Praise the Lord as you have been saved and your name will appear in the
"Lambs Book of Life!"...................................................

The (1st) step is to purchase a Bible, so that you can start your relationship with God!  The next step is to find a church where you and your family can go to worship.  Did you know that, God and his Angels Celebrate, when his children that were lost, come home?  Well, they do! Praise God for Mercy.

No comments: